Friday, May 11, 2012

Sinful Colors Castaway Collection!


I grabbed a few of the polishes from the Castaway Collection and the one I will be showing you today is . . .

Sinful Colors - Neptune

Sinful Colors Nail Polishes retail for usually $1.99 at most drugstores but with my couponing of course I was able to score this and other cosmetics completely FREE! Yea you heard right, FREE! Lol

Alright moving onto the polish itself, Neptune is a gorgeous in between shade of a royal blue and a periwinkle blue the shade is stunning. I usually don't gravitate towards shades like this but this one was the exception.

Sinful Colors - Neptune
Sinful Colors - Neptune (close up)

Isn't gorgeous? Is that in between color you usually won't pick up but this one specifically has grey-ish silver shimmers in it which makes that amazing! The polish is opaque in two coats and the consistency was a little on the thick side but it didn't give me any issues at all.


Sinful Colors - Neptune (close up)



I don't know but this just reminds me of a rainy day, in a really good way. Very calming, soothing, not in your face type of color.


Will do some other posts about some other Sinful goodies I got coming soon :)

This is one of the Castaway must haves but don't be surprised if you come out with the whole collection because they are all gorgeous!!!

Let me know which ones have you gotten from this collection?


xo,
Marily



No comments:

Post a Comment