Wednesday, May 23, 2012

OOTD : Tribal & Booties !

This is actually what I wore for Mother's Day... I know I know is a little old but in my defense I had completely forgotten about it. Anywho here it is.... I love this outfit! It was mother's day so I didn't want anything too flashy, something family oriented but I the same I wanted to look cute since you know I'm a mommy myself.


That day was very hot so I wanted something flowy and spring approved, so I went with this colorful hi-low print top. It has button detail in the chest area. This top was sooo comfortable and the best part it was only $13 at JcPenney! Yes $13! If you haven't shopped in JcPenney lately you definetly should. Their prices have improved and they have really nice clothing.


I paired it with some dark wash skinny jeans from F21 which were only I think $10.80 or $12.80 if I'm not mistaken. For jewerly I went with my Jewelmint ring and can't remeber what I earrings I had but I know it was very simple.




For shoes I went with the gray strappy tassled open toe botties... that was a mouthful! I got this looong time ago from this store called A.J. Wright which was a very inexpensive store which has closed now in all United States. It was like a branch of Marshalls and TJ Maxx just much cheaper. These were only $14.99! Yes, I try to be very budget friendly ;)


If you are wondering what on my nails and toesies is Wet N Wild Megalast in Tropicalia.


Hope you guys like my Outfit of the Day ! =) 

xo,

Marily


No comments:

Post a Comment